Wir beraten Sie gerne!
Bitte rufen Sie uns an unter:
Oder buchen Sie direkt Ihre persönliche Produktpräsentation hier.
Online Patient Forms
Relieve your front desk and offer your patients a more flexible and relaxing expierence with customizable patient forms
Versatile operational scenarios
Thanks to individually designable online forms patients can fill out required documents at their convenience and securely transmit them digitally to their doctor - from admission to anamnesis to general quality control through satisfaction surveys. This means easing the bureaucratic workload for the medical staff and more flexibility for the patients.
Arrange an initial consultation now
This is how the samedi patient form system works
The patient books his appointment online and receives relevant forms directly within the confirmation e-mail.
The patient can fill out the patient form (anamnesis, admission sheet e.g.) comfortably from home. Once completed the patient can send the form back to the doctor/institution in advance of their appointment.
The institution is receiving the document well in advance of the appointment and after the patient appointment, the doctor is able to attach it directly to the digital patient file for further record.
Doctors and patients receive more valuable time for actual treatments and the patient is able to rate the service after the appointment.
For many years we have been looking for a solution that allows us to ask patients about details of their medical background before their appointment, so that we can plan the upcoming appointment better.
We want and have to optimise the processes in the hospital. In times when there are still no functioning online data transfers between the outpatient and inpatient sectors, online forms are an intelligent tool to deliver what the non-existent electronic patient file should be able to do.
Doctors use online patient forms because…
- Through digital completion, readability increases and error rates are reduced.
- It clarifies insurance-related difficulties before the patient is in the waiting room
- It provides the opportunity to create appointment-specific forms hence each patient only receives the questions relevant to him in prior to the appoinment
- It dramatically reduce administrative tasks such as printing, scanning, and delivery
- They gain valuable treatment time with their patients and will reduce time in the waiting room
Patients use online forms because…
- It allows patients to fill in their forms in familiar surroundings, comfortably from home
- It requires less paper while conserving natural resources
- It allows the doctor to focus on treating patients, because all relevant standard questions were answered in advance